Undead SlayerEndless battles against dreadful warriors from the dead
Discover UNDEAD action and adventure all jampacked in a smartphone for your enjoyment!
Fight against the undead in a historical battlefield
All the infamous villains from the Chinese dynasty are ready to take action. Only the chosen one can slay the zombie warriors and reconstruct the fallen kingdom.
Amazing graphics filled with thrilling action movements.
Optimized touch controls with vivid moves
Command 20 different skills, rolls, special attacks, and more!
Various Maps and Stages. Strategy plays in different stages of enemy annihilations, punitive expeditions, horse carriage guard battles, and siege warfares.
Change heroes during battles with the unique 'Tag System' Promote Generals and play as another hero when you're in trouble.
Generals take action with original weapons and skills that include bows and arrows, spears, fans, double swords, qigong, axes, and more!
Character Development System. Many types of character improvements such as weapon enhancements, skill upgrades, and training.
1 Developer Does It All? Graphics, illustration, game design and coding...all done by 1 person!
- QuestionsWhat is Undead Slayer?
answer Undead Slayer presents 'Xiahou Dun', a Zombie hunter from an ancient Chinese dynasty. Feel the action and adventure all jampacked in a smartphone for your enjoyment!
- QuestionsDo I need network access?
answer Undead Slayer is a Single Player game.
Therefore, you can enjoy the game without network access.
However, some systems such as cash item purchases, Cave of Seals, etc. require network connection and may not be available for use if your device does not have any network connection.
You can use certain functions that require network access for free via Wi-Fi connection. However, if you do not have access to Wi-Fi, Data fee will be charged according to your mobile carrier.
- QuestionsHow can I check my member number?
answer Member Number is in the right bottom of the main screen. (maximum 9 digit.) Also,
go to [More] > [Account] after touching the 'HANGAME' logo.
- QuestionsWhat can I purchase from the SHOP?
answer You can purchase Jades and other cash items from [SHOP] on the left bottom of the game screen.
- - Jade Purchase : Jades can be purchased with Cash.
- - Trade Gold : Jades can be traded into Gold.
- - Item Purchse : Weapon fortification and cave keys can be purchased.
- - Weapon Purchase : Swords, Twinswords, Spears, etc. can be purchased.
- - Armor Purchase : Armor can be purchased.
- - Accessories : 6 kinds of accessories can be purchased.
* Once you purchase weapons, armor and accessories, you cannot purchase the same item again. (Items you've already purchased will be displayed as 'SOLD OUT')
* There are 6 kinds of accessories you can purchase.
- QuestionsWhen I uninstall or reset the game, can I recover lost data?
answer Undead Slayer is a Single Player game, so all the game info will only be stored in your device.
Therefore, if you uninstall or reset the game application, all data will be deleted. (Including cash item purchase records). Please be aware that all the data including character info, items info, cash service history info etc. cannot be restored.
- Questions What kind of Battlefields are in the game?
answer There are 4 kinds of Battlefields you can play in.
1. Basic Battlefield : Annihilation
- This basic battlefield requires you to kill all the enemies in your path.
You can check battle progresses in the Stage Gauge on the upper right.
2. Special Battlefield : Escort, Siege
- Escort : Escort a carriage filled with crops to the goal line.
You can check carriage HP on the left side of the screen, and progress to the goal can be checked in Stage Gauge.
- Siege : Destroy enemy basecamps or destroy their front gate to break into the castle.
3. Boss Battlefield : Assassination
- Same as Annihilation but the Boss General appears in the end.
4. Bonus Battlefield : Gold
- Starts randomly after clearing a battlefield.
You can check your progress on the gauge in the upper side of the screen, and you can get Gold by defeating enemies.
- 1. Basic Battlefield : Annihilation
- QuestionsTeach me how to Fight.
answer There are 4 kinds of Battle Field you can play.
1. Basic Controls
- Tap the screen to move.
- Your character will automatically attack enemies in your way.
- Double tap the screen to roll towards that direction.
- Touch the screen until the power gauge is full to perform a power attack.
2. Special Attacks
- Quickly drag the character to an enemy to inflict a special attack.
* Consumes 50 SP.
* If you instantly kill a single foe, you can recover a certain amount of your HP.
3. EX Attacks
- Touch the circle which appears after a powerful or special attack before
it disappears to trigger the EX attack.,
* You can perform 2 EX attacks in a row, during which your character becomes invulnerable.
- 1. Basic Controls
- QuestionsHow can I do Captain Search?
answer You can find captains in [SEARCH] > [Captain Search] on the right bottom of the screen.
After you select 1 place out of 6 places, you can search captains either by [Search] and [Precision Search].
- Search : Requires 200 gold for a chance to get a ★1~3 rank Captain.
- Precision Search : Require 5 Jades for a chance to get a ★3~5 rank Captain.
- QuestionsTell me more about Weapon Grades.
answer There are 3 grades for each weapon.
It is distinguished by the number of ★, and more details on the grades are given below.
★ : Able to upgrade 3 times, No bonus.
★★ : Able to upgrade 4 times, Small amount of bonus.
★★★ : Able to upgrade 5 times, Medium amount of bonus.
* Grades for all the weapons purchased with Jades are ★★★★.
* Weapons purchased with Jades cannot be upgraded.
- QuestionsWhat can you tell me about Weapon Fortification?
answer Weapon obtained from the battlefield can be upgraded.
Touch the [FORGE] menu, select the weapon you wish to upgrade, and then Touch the [Upgrade] button.
Gold and guardian stones(enhanced stones) will be consumed and there are limitations for upgrades by each of its grade.
Also, you can reset your upgrades with 10 pcs. of Jade.
- QuestionsWhat rewards can I get in Cave of Seals?
answer Gold will be given to you as a reward. Gold accumulates every time you pass 3 stages.
[Example of Reward for Cave of Seals]
Defeated in stage 5 ⇒ Accumulates Gold up to Stage 3
Defeated in stage 9 ⇒ Accumulates Gold up to Stage 6
Defeated in stage 10 ⇒ Accumulates Gold up to Stage 9
- QuestionsWhat is Cave of Seals?
answer You can find the location on the right bottom in world map.
A cave key is required to access.
Stage of Cave of Seals brings you to the infinite dungeon.
There are Boss Generals in the end of each stage. The number of kills, stages and play time will be converted as points and applied to the Rank.
* Search for treasures to find the key to the Cave of Seals, or you purchase the key
with Jades in [SHOP] > [Item].
* PET skills are allowed only 1 time for each round.
- QuestionsWhat kind of rewards are earned if I clear a Battlefield?
answer If you cleared the Basic Battlefield (Annihilation) and Special Field (Escort, Siege) stage, you get Gold.
However, guardian stone(enhanced stone), treasures and cave keys are randomly rewarded.
For Boss Battlefields(Assassination), you are rewarded with Gold, and weapons can be randomly earned. (There are no rewards for clearing Bonus Battlefields.)
- QuestionsTell me more about Captain Ranks.
answer There are 5 ranks that exist for captains, and the rank is decided by the ability of each captain.
Higher rank captains have more ★ and Special Moves.
* The captain's level does not affect their rank.
* The cost of HP recovery is different by each captain's rank.
- QuestionsWhat is Energy Transfer?
answer Energy Transfer increases the ability by transferring energy from one captain to another.
A captain who transferred their energy to another captain will not be available for use anymore.
The captain who received the energy will have an increased amount of ability for use.
* Energy Transfer does not cost anything.
* A captain no longer available cannot be restored.
* A captain no longer available but was found in the past can still be registered to the Character Encyclopedia.
- QuestionsWhat is PET?
answer The Hero has two types of Pets; Jeolyeong(the Horse) and Bronze Sparrow(the Eagle).
- Jeolyeong : Summon to move around during battle.
You can attack your enemies for a certain period of time while riding this horse.
- Sparrow : Gets you items during battle in random for a certain chance, and is able to attack your enemies for a certain period of time on air.
Whenever a pet uses a battle skill, their Stamina will deduct by 1 point per each skill. Stamina can be restored with medicine and PET food.
If your question is not available in 'Help', Please contact us by E-mail.Send E-mail